Zobele Holding S.p.A. protects the privacy of visitors to its website www.zobele.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) by taking all the appropriate measures for the protection of personal data under the provisions of the law.
This policy describes the procedures for processing information provided by visitors to the Website of Zobele Holding S.p.A., www.zobele.com, and the procedures for processing personal data. Any “personal data” that may be collected through the Website will be processed in conformity with EU Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” GDPR).
This policy is intended for all those who interact with the web pages on the Website, including those who use the website without registering, those who complete the procedure to register with the Website and benefit from the on-line services it provides (Work with us), and those who send emails to the email addresses of this Website.
This policy is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data processing is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights of freedom and personal dignity, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data. Pursuant to article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Therefore, we are providing the following information:
The data controller is Zobele Holding S.p.A. with registered offices at Via Fersina 4, Trento (TN) (hereinafter, “ZOBELE”).
All requests and enquiries relating to the processing of personal data can be sent to the above-mentioned Data Controller, at the following addresses:
- Via Fersina 4, 38123 Trento (TN)
- Privacy focal point at Zobele: email@example.com
The data are collected when a user browses the Website, registers on the Website and/or sends requests by email to the addresses indicated in the Website.
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of e-mails to the addresses given on this website leads to the subsequent acquisition, by ZOBELE of the sender's email address, which is necessary for responding to the sender's requests, as well as any other relevant personal data.
The provision of personal data is optional. Any partial or total failure to provide data by the visitor to the Website will result in it being partially or entirely impossible to accomplish the purposes for which the data are provided to ZOBELE and therefore it will not be possible to follow up on any requests made through the Website.
Other information, collected by ZOBELE., may be provided automatically upon accessing the Website.
This information is not collected to be paired with identified persons, but by its very nature it could, through processing and linking with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
It is also allowed to visit the Website anonymously. In this case, ZOBELE. will not be able to recognize the user, so some of the benefits deriving from using the Website may not be available.
The personal data collected and made available at ZOBELE will be processed with electronic and non-electronic instruments.
Purpose of Data Processing
The processing of personal data (including their registration in the ZOBELE database) is aimed exclusively at accomplishing the following objectives:
- guaranteeing the registration on the Website and the correct deliverance of the contents;
- communicating with the user of the Website for replying at any requests made by the same;
- evaluating the use of the Website and its contents;
- collecting applications for positions of employment in the section Work with us.
The Website allows users to send their curriculum vitae, for the purpose of applying for positions of employment in the ZOBELE group. By submitting your resume through the Website, you acknowledge and grant ZOBELE S.p.A. the right to transmit it to any ZOBELE office, worldwide, for the attention of the human resources management services.
Please also note that your consent to the processing of data for one or more of the purposes indicated above may be withdrawn at any time (as indicated in the section on the Rights of the persons concerned) by modifying the consent data whenever you access the Website.
Retention of Information
Personal data will be retained for the time necessary to ensure the proper provision of the services offered by ZOBELE. After this period the data will be deleted.
Communication – Dissemination
ZOBELE S.p.A. may transfer any personal data collected through the Website to other companies of the Zobele Group, even outside the European Union, to external service providers even if only for technical-IT reasons. In these cases, the data transfer will be carried out in accordance with the conditions laid down in art. 44 and following of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The personal data may also be communicated to:
- the parties (including therein the Public Authorities) who have access to the personal data by virtue of the legal or administrative regulations in force;
- our carefully chosen third party suppliers located in the EU and outside the EU, such as operators, shippers, suppliers of services and other suppliers working on our behalf in the role of duly appointed data processors for the purposes described in this notice; other third parties as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets;
The Website contains links to third party applications and other websites that can offer useful information/services to visitors:
- join us on Linkedin
- work with us
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Automatic data collection technologies include, for example, cookies.
Rights of the persons concerned
Finally, we remind you that pursuant to articles 15 to 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the persons concerned have the right to:
1. access their data and obtain confirmation from the Data Controller to that such data exists and communication of the data in a form that is easy to understand;
2. Obtain from the Data Controller access to the information as specified in Article 15 paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation and, in particular, receive:
- a. indications regarding the purposes and procedures of the processing and on the data categories in question;
- b. indications regarding the parties or categories of parties to which the data can be communicated or who may become aware of the same;
- c. the period of retention of the data or the criteria used to determine this;
- d. all the available information about the sources of the data, if these are not collected from the person concerned;
- e. information about the reasoning applied to the processing carried out with the aid of electronic means.
3. Be informed about the existence of adequate guarantees in case of the transfer of the data abroad, pursuant to Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
4. Receive a copy of the personal data which are the subject of the processing;
5. Have the data corrected without unjustified delay and have them integrated if incomplete, providing an integrative declaration;
6. Have their personal data deleted without unjustified delay and have them cancelled in the cases envisaged by article 17 of the of the General Data Protection Regulation, without prejudice to the terms set forth in paragraph 3 of the same article;
7. Have the processing restricted pursuant to article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
8. Obtain their personal data in a structured form, of common use that can be interpreted using an automatic device, and provide them to another Data Controller pursuant to article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
9. object, fully or partially:
- a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data, even if this is related to the purpose for which they have been collected;
- b. to the processing of their personal data, for purposes regarding the provision of commercial information or the sending of advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications;
- c. to the sending of newsletters to their email account.
The above-mentioned rights can be exercised by sending a request to ZOBELE at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of ZOBELE S.p.A. – Via Fersina 4 – 38123 TRENTO (TN).
Pursuant to article 15 paragraph 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation, when you request additional copies of your personal data, the Data Controller can charge a fee towards the administrative cost of fulfilling this request.
Last change on 31/12/2018