At the end of the 1930s, the Fabbrica Chimica Zobele, at the peak of its prosperity, was able to invest in the construction of a larger premises.
In 1939, the company moved to Via Muredei 2/4 - Trento, into a structure made up of three spaces: one building for offices, one for production and the third as warehouse. At full capacity, the factory had more than 300 employees who achieved a monthly turnover of one million Lire, while the product catalogue expanded.
Located between two railway lines, one national and the other local, both strategic targets of military bombings during World War II, Enrico Zobele Senior decided to limit damage in 1943 by transferring all the machinery into cellars in less sensitive areas nearby. All this was possible thanks to the collaboration of all the workers, who felt increasingly bound to the company by a bond of solidarity that transcended any roles and positions they held.